On October 6 & 7 join residents of and visitors to Flagler County under the majestic oaks at Princess Place Preserve for the Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, a tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
Brought to you by the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce, the Creekside Music & Arts Festival has become one of the most popular festivals around. Held on the shores of Pellicer Creek, the Creekside Music & Arts Festival has become one of the most popular festivals around, attracting 8,000-10,000 visitors each year. The draw? A two-day festival with family friendly activities including:
- Live bluegrass and folk music on the main stage featuring Florida State Bluegrass Band, Passerine, Aslyn and the Naysayers, Seminole Ridge, Remedy Tree, Headed South and Sam Pacetti
- A second stage located near the FREE kids zone featuring local musicians Aaron Esposito, Category 5, Rob Ellis Peck, Pilot Wave. PLUS up and coming musicians from the Gamble Rogers Music Festival - Sky Blumenfeld, Maddie Grace, Brittany Mueller, Davis Loose and Jorden Foley!
- Historical demonstrations and exhibits
- Shop unique arts & crafts vendors
- A Beer garden with free samples on Saturday from Ancient City Brewing
- An awesome FREE kids' zone by For Any Event including bounce houses, obstacle courses, batting stations, and a NEW FREE kids' fishing clinic with the Flagler Sportfishing Club and much more!
- Face painting by Doreen Lazzano and pony rides (fee for these items)
- Amazing food truck vendors for all your savory and sweet cravings!
- A new juried Art Show
- Student photography contest from Flagler Palm Coast High School
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore nearby hiking trails, bring a kayak, or fish in the salt marshes along the Matanzas River and Pellicer Creek.
Outdoor enthusiasts can also explore nearby hiking trails, bring a kayak, or fish in the salt marshes along the Matanzas River and Pellicer Creek. History buffs will appreciate historic sites include the Princess Lodge, the first in-ground swimming pool and a beautiful stable.
Open Saturday from 10am- 5pm,and Sunday from 10am - 4pm.
Admission is just $10 per carload per day.