For 14 years, the annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival has invited guests from all over to gather under the majestic oaks at Princess Place Preserve for a local tradition that celebrates the natural beauty of Northeast Florida.
On October 12 & 13 join us for the 15th Annual Creekside Music & Arts Festival, where this tradition continues.
Brought to you by the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce, the Creekside Music & Arts Festival, held on the shores of Pellicer Creek, has become one of the most popular festivals around, attracting 8,000-10,000 visitors each year. The draw? A two-day festival with a variety of family friendly activities.
Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live music, soak in the scenery of one of Flagler County's gems, Princess Place Preserve, shop rows of unique arts & craft vendors, bring the kids to have fun in the free kids zone, grab a bite in the flavorful food court, enjoy fall festival brews in the beer garden, or explore the Princess Lodge and other historic sites. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
LIVE MUSIC GALORE!
The MAIN STAGE will feature live bluegrass and folk music featuring bands such as Passerine, Aslyn and the Naysayers, Seminole Ridge and Remedy Tree.
SATURDAY OCT 12 & SUNDAY 13 - COMING SOON!
OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Historical demonstrations from a blacksmith, a fur trapper and pottery wheel creations
- Shop artisan quality arts & crafts vendors featuring vintage products, handmade, upcycled,
- A Beer garden with a selection of craft brews
- An awesome FREE kids' zone by For Any Event including bounce houses, obstacle courses, batting stations, and a NEW FREE kids' fishing clinic with the Flagler Sportfishing Club and much more!
- Face painting by Doreen Lazzano and pony rides ($ fee for these items)
- Amazing food truck vendors for all your savory and sweet cravings!
- Outdoor enthusiasts can also explore nearby hiking trails, bring a kayak, or fish in the salt marshes along the Matanzas River and Pellicer Creek.
- History buffs will appreciate historic sites including the Princess Lodge, the first in-ground swimming pool and a beautiful stable.