The Flagler Chamber's Common Ground Breakfasts features high-profile subject matter experts on topics that impact local businesses and the community.
Join the Flagler Chamber on Oct 25 at Grand Haven Golf Club with panel guests: Christine Sikora, VP of Innovative Workforce Solutions with CareerSource Flagler Volusia, Donald O'Brien, CFO, Hayward Brown Flagler and John Birnery, owner JBirney Financial.
They will discuss the past, present & future of Flagler's talent pipeline on subjects including:
Special thanks to co-presenting sponsors Chiumento, Dwyer, Hertel, Grant & Kistmaker PL and Florida Hospital Flagler, as well as media sponsor WNZF News Radio 1550 AM & 94.9 FM and Palm Coast Observer.
- Labor Market on current workforce
- How can businesses recruit and retain employees via the shifting trends of finding talent
- Best practices for development talent on the job
- Data reports on how many work and live in Flagler vs commuting outside of the county
- CareerSource Flagler Volusia’s business services
- Developing the future workforce from early learning intiatives