Fearless and Focused Women in Business
is a networking luncheon held two times a year and dedicated to Flagler County Professional Women. The luncheons will provide excellent networking opportunities, while featuring dynamic speakers and fascinating subject matter to empower, inspire and enlighten guests.
The first luncheon will be held March 2, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast. The Chamber has invited some local women in leadership roles to be part of a "PowHER Panel"
. Invited participants include:
- Dr. Tanam Ahmed, Florida Hospital Flagler
- Cindy Dalecki, Owner, Marketing 2 Go
- Suzanne Johnston - Flagler County Tax Collector
- Melissa Moore-Stens - Flagler County Judge
- Robin King, President of CareerSource Flagler Volusia
Our panel will share experiences, anecdotes and stories about how they've climbed the ladder professionally, the challenges and opportunities they face as women who lead, and how they achieve work-life balance in their lives.
The event begins at 11:30am and ends at 1pm. Registration for Chamber members is $35 with advance registration or $40 the day of the event. Guests may attend for $45 advance registration or $55 day of the event.
Registration deadline is no later than Monday morning, February 26.
Table Sponsorship Opportunities are also available for $250 for this event. This package includes:
- Seating for two guests
- Collateral material distributed at tables and brand recognition
- Recognition in news releases to media outlets and marketing emails
Contact Heather Edwards for more details at 386-206-0952.
Don't miss this opportunity to hear from some of Flagler's Fearless & Focused Women in Business.