Flagler Chamber Graduates its 25th Class of Leadership Flagler
The Flagler County Chamber graduated its 25th class of community leaders in May, as part of its Leadership Flagler program.
To celebrate the graduation, the Chamber hosted an event last month at Grand Haven Golf Club. The graduation ceremony and dinner included a ceremony recognizing class participants, speeches and plenty of photo opportunities.
Leadership Flagler, a three-month program that nurtures and engages the leadership skills of potential and current community leaders, deepens participants’ understanding of Flagler County, its issues and opportunities, and encourages graduates to take active roles as stewards and advocates for positive change. Since its start in 1993, Leadership Flagler has graduated more than 285 community leaders.
This year’s graduating class included:
- Kathleen Bird, Trustee Member
- Kiah Bonner, Hammock Beach Resort
- Denise Duty, Florida Hospital Flagler
- Marilyn Edwards, CareerSource Flagler Volusia,
- Andrew Ferris, O’Quinn Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Jorge Gutierrez, Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Harris, Market Street
- Robert Jolley, Smart Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Joe Mullins, Mullins Management
- Toral Patel, Beverly Beach Camptown RV Resort
- Mike Richards, Palm Coast and the Beaches Real Estate
- Jamie Strickland, VyStar Credit Union
Leadership Alumni, YLF Alumni as well as friends, family, Chamber members, community partners and local officials were in attendance for this celebratory event, hosted by the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce.
For more information about Leadership Flagler, contact Heather Edwards at 386-206-0952.